Who doesn’t like Sunday funnies?
In addition to some minor tweaks to this site’s journal section, I’m happy to add five more webcomics to extras. They include:
- Seashore Story, a mini-comic I drew and printed up and gave out at a Stumptown Comics show a couple of years ago. I tried to challenge myself to never repeat the same facial expression twice, which was a lot of fun. This is the first time it's been reproduced online.
- Shaman started as a storyboarding exercise, but I liked it enough to add color. One of my favorite comics, this was a blast to create.
- Plod was a submission to both the Modern Tales and Serializer professional webcomics sites. While some interest was expressed, I still had a lot to learn. It was essentially a love letter to The Maxx and Krazy Kat.
- George the Elf is my attempt at a Christmas story. I don't know what it says about my brain that it came out so whacked.
- I Am a Face goes way back. It was my first webcomic. I normally don't like resurrecting work this old and this unpolished, but it's the only comic I've had multiple people request to post anew. Take it as an artifact of a younger, simpler Tyler.
I hope you enjoy them!