Want to narrow the distance between a compelling mock-up and a realized Web presence? Tired of compromising your vision to combat unforeseen challenges in layout, type, color, graphics and more? Wish your designs remained consistent browser-to-browser?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, you may be a control freak—and we can help.
Join me for an intensive 3.5-hour workshop celebrating the journey to pixel-perfection. You’ll learn practices and tricks you can apply to your work immediately for consistency in your design and development processes, including:
- Setting up the perfect mock-up
- The essentials of color
- Controlling typography with CSS and dynamic Flash type
- Graphics, backgrounds and alpha-transparency
- Multi-column and complex layouts
- Cross-browser and cross-platform consistency